- 12 (Registered)
Let’s face it, stats is hard.
Or is it?
Over the years I’ve taught statistics to hundreds of people, and every one of them had 2 things in common:
- they all said they didn’t understand statistics
- they all had the light-bulb moment when they suddenly ‘got it’
But from time to time one of them would say ‘yeah, but that’s only one small part of stats – how does it fit into the bigger picture?’.
I wanted to point them to some resource and say ‘here you go, here it is, the bigger picture – this is how it all fits together’, but I never found such a resource.
So I decided that I was going to create it.
So that’s what I’ve done – and this exclusive course is the result!
It took me months, but I’ve researched all the little nooks and crannies of the statistics universe and I’ve created a mind map of what stats looks like when you pull it all together.
And it’s an absolute beauty!
You want to know where cluster analysis fits into the general scheme of things? What about random forests and artificial neural networks?
Do you know how time series analysis fits in? What about bootstrapping or Bayesian belief networks?
They’re all in here, and more, all in their correct place.
And there’s only one place in the universe that you can get this course – right here!
You’ll be surprised to discover that there are only 7 broad topics of statistics:
- Design of Experiments
- Data Collection
- Data Cleaning
- Data Analysis
- Inferential Statistics
- Specialised Topics
I explain each of them and their many sub-topics in this video course, shedding light on all the dark corners as I go.
If you’re truly interested in learning more about stats, this is an absolute must-see!
At the end of this course you will receive a certificate of completion. Post it to Facebook, your LinkedIn page or print it out and stick it on your wall. Just don’t throw darts at it, ok…
- Several hours of video content!
- A high definition pdf of ‘Statistics – The Bigger Picture’ to download and keep
- Learn how everything in statistics ‘fits together’
- Improve your statistical decision making skills
- Understand all branches of statistics and how they relate
- Learn the correct order of applying statistics to your data
- Use the Bigger Picture to plan every detail of your study, from beginning to end
- See the bigger picture of your research study – even before you’ve started
Introduction to Statistics - The Big Picture
Section 1 - Probability (recording in progress - new lessons coming soon!)
Section 2 - Design of Experiments
Section 3 - Data Collection
Section 4 - Data Cleaning
Section 5 - Data Analysis
Section 6 - Inferential Statistics
Section 7 - Specialised Topics
Recap of Statistics - The Big Picture
- Over 3 hours on-demand video
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion