- 12 (Registered)
You have a perfectly clean dataset, but your favourite stats program isn’t happy – it needs your data in a different format.
This course is about teaching you how to transform your data from what you have into what you need to get your analyses done.
In this course you’ll learn how to make calculations on your data, create composite variables and convert numerical data to categories. You’ll also learn how to code your data to make it easier to work with in stats programs, and determine the data type of each of your variables, helping you to decide which analyses are appropriate.
At the end of this course you will receive a certificate of completion. Post it to Facebook, your LinkedIn page or print it out and stick it on your wall. Just don’t throw darts at it, ok…
- Over 1.5 hours of video content!
- Learn how to make calculations with your data
- Learn how to create composite variables
- Learn how to convert numerical data to categories
- Learn how to code your data
- Learn how to round your data
- Learn how to determine the correct data type of each variable
- Excel is used as a learning tool, but the lessons learned are transferable to other media
- Data files are provided for the student to practice with
- Practical learning experience with real data
Section 1 - Introduction to Coding and Classifying Your Data
Section 2 - How to Make Calculations with Your Data
Section 3 - How to Code Your Data
Section 4 - How to Determine the Data Type of Each Variable
Section 5 - Coding and Classifying Recap
Section 6 - Your Next Steps
- Over 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion