- 4 (Registered)
Data cleaning is about being organised and having a plan of action to deal with every type of data error.
This course is a recap of everything we’ve learned over the previous courses, where we covered:
- Data collection
- Data cleaning
- Preparing your data for analysis
- Getting your data fit-for-purpose
- Automating your data cleaning
If you haven’t taken those courses yet, it would probably make more sense to do those first – this is a recap of those courses, with a series of recommendations that focus on creating a strategy to fast-track your entire data cleaning processes.
In this course you’ll learn the critical strategies of how to clean your data and get it analysis-ready in a fraction of the time you’re used to. I’ll introduce you to a method that took me several years to perfect, but if you follow these steps you’ll become much more productive, get your results faster and make your boss happy in the process. The steps you’ll learn in this course are very simple to follow, but are extremely effective, so you’ll know that you’re getting the best start possible, saving you weeks of misery!
At the end of this course you will receive a certificate of completion. Post it to Facebook, your LinkedIn page or print it out and stick it on your wall. Just don’t throw darts at it, ok…
- 36 minutes of video content!
- Learn how to set up a data workbook for maximum effectiveness
- Learn how to remove all unwanted spaces from your entire dataset – in one step!
- Learn how to clean text data
- Learn how to clean numerical data
- Learn the strategy of which steps to perform – in the correct order
- Excel is used as a learning tool, but the lessons learned are transferable to other media
Section 1 - Data Cleaning Recap
- 36 minutes on-demand video
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion