- 152 (Registered)
If you are a newbie to collecting and managing data, then congratulations! You are here at the right place because we are going to introduce you to one of the most important aspects of any project that involves data: data collection.
Sure, it’s not sexy, and this process is often overlooked by most researchers, but I can’t stress how important it is.
I mean, how hard can it be to collect data? Well, it’s not difficult to collect, but if you don’t observe a few basic rules of data collection then you’re in a world of hurt when it comes to preparing and cleaning your data. If you’ve been there, then you know what I’m talking about.
In this course, we’re going to give you the best start possible, introducing you to some of the best tricks you’ll ever learn, saving you weeks of misery!
At the end of this course you will receive a certificate of completion. Post it to Facebook, your LinkedIn page or print it out and stick it on your wall. Just don’t throw darts at it, ok…
- Over 1.5 hours of video content!
- Learn how to import data into Excel
- Learn how to record data on paper
- Learn how to set up a data worksheet for maximum effectiveness
- Learn how to enter data using Excel’s Data Entry form
- Learn data validation in Excel
- Loads of data entry tips and tricks
- Best suited for beginners
- Excel is used as a learning tool, but the lessons learned are transferable to other media
- Data files are provided for the student to practice with
- Practical learning experience with real data
Section 1 - Introduction to Data Collection
Section 2 - Importing Data into Excel
Section 3 - Recording Data on Paper
Section 4 - Manually Enter Data into Excel (Premium Content)
Section 5 - Data Collection Recap (Premium Content)
- Over 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion