Blog

Recent Post

Free Data Science eBooks – December 2016

Free Data Science eBooks – December 2016

Every month we scour the internet seeking out free eBooks to help you on your educational journey, and we share with you the fruits of our labours. I hope this will prove to be a valuable resource to you that you will visit regularly (and invite your friends too). Continue Reading

How to Clean Data Quickly in Just 5 Steps

How to Clean Data Quickly in Just 5 Steps

Disclosure: this blog post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.Here’s a joke about how to clean data: Did you know that Data Scientists spend 80% of their time cleaning data and the other 20% complaining about it? Yeah, you’re right – it’s not funny. But then there isn’t anything…

Free Data Science eBooks – November 2016

Free Data Science eBooks – November 2016

Our regular newsletter subscribers know that every month we scour the internet seeking out free eBooks to help you on your educational journey. Well, it has been so popular that rather than just send the links in the newsletters we decided to create a resources section here on the website. I hope these books prove to…

Free Data Science eBooks – October 2016

Free Data Science eBooks – October 2016

Every month we scour the internet seeking out free eBooks to help you on your educational journey, and we share with you the fruits of our labours. I hope this will prove to be a valuable resource to you that you will visit regularly (and invite your friends too). Continue Reading

Correlation Analysis – 3 Simple Steps to Success

Correlation Analysis – 3 Simple Steps to Success

​In this post we’re going to have a look at the basics of statistical relationships – correlation analysis and statistical associations – learn what they are and how you use them (without being burdened by statistical detail – I’ll deal with the details in other posts). I’ll also introduce the basics of how to use association and…

How to Lie With Stats

How to Lie With Stats

PART 1: 2×2 TablesEver been deceived by stats? In this new series ‘How to Lie With Stats (and get away with it)’ we teach you the tools of the trade of the statistical conmen so you’ll be better able to spot when someone is trying to con you. Ready? OK, let’s go… Continue Reading

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!